Qmap® is a methodology, supported by innovative technology designed to quickly develop project specific Management Systems. By using Qmap®, you can design your project management system in a way that takes credit from Company procedures and internal controls, while clearly illustrating project roles and responsibilities.
By delineating roles & responsibilities, and ensuring that QMS Procedures are structured to deliver Project Objectives, Qmap® embeds a culture of Control, Compliance and Accountability into your project organization. Importantly, Qmap® allows all employees to see how they individually contribute to the success of your project.
- Delineates and clearly illustrates roles and responsibilities for all project functions;
- Risk Assess your management system Processes and Activities to determine those with the greatest consequence of non-compliance to the project objectives;
- Accurately determines the degree of compliance with the project procedures;
- Illustrates the consequence of non-compliance with project QMS procedures;
- Identifies the critical steps and key control in each procedure;
- Graphically illustrates if your project processes are under control;
- Measures the effects of improvement initiatives;
- Differentiates between competency and resource issues;
- Measures the effects +/- of organizational changes;
- Leverages the benefits of an objective audit check sheet with subjective auditor experience;
- Ensures there is Controls, Compliance and Accountability throughout the project
Using the Qmap® methodology on a high CapEx and complex project will ensure that a compartmentalized silo culture does not develop and it will promote an inherently more efficient team.