By providing structure, control and visibility, Qvis® significantly reduces Client surveillance inspection costs in the supply chain and during construction. At the same time, increasing assurance that Final Inspections, FATs and start-up activities are Flawless.
Qvis® addresses the common problem faced by project QA/QC managers in the upstream Oil & Gas industry: ‘How do we systematically monitor the QC performance of multiple Vendors and Construction Contractors, and get assurance that the contract specifications and regulatory requirements are being consistently met '.
The Qvis® technology builds on existing industry practices to add value during the execution phase of Oil & Gas construction projects. Qvis® is a secure, Cloud based, mobile application designed to plan and manage the life cycle of the Surveillance Inspection process.
- Is a unique surveillance inspection management technology that is designed specifically for Oil & Gas Operating Companies and their EPC contractors
- Digitalises surveillance inspection data so that you can take better informed decisions before there is a cost or schedule impact
- Focusses on QC Leading Indicators to identify potential manufacturing and construction problems
- Facilitates the Risk Assessment of each manufacturing and construction process to determine the frequency of surveillance inspections
- Enables QA/QC managers to compare the QC performance of all suppliers and construction contractors engaged on a project
- Allows QA/QC managers to focus inspection resources on the most critical activities;
- Structures the client surveillance inspection routine for all project inspectors including TPI inspectors assigned on an ad hoc basis
- Monitors inspection costs against budget and forecasts future expenditure
- Aligns QC activities and Mechanical Completion activities.